Individual Coaching Pricing:
- 1 Hour Coaching Session £60
- 2 Hours £110
- Junior Hourly Coaching £35
- Course Lesson: 5 Holes – £75, 9 Holes: £110
- ½ Day £200 9am – 13.30 or 12.30 to 17.00
- Full Day 8 am – 5 Pm – £450
- Competition/Tournament Observation £250
- Discounts will be applied on block bookings and packages. 4, 6 and 10 lesson Packages
View our Performance Coaching Services
Coaching and Golf Lessons West Sussex
“A performance environment should not be designed for comfort but for hard work” – Rasmus Ankersen
My junior coaching philosophy is founded and grounded on the latest research around elite performance in young athletes. This research is academically peered reviewed and practically used.
My main belief is to promote a holistic view of the child, athlete and the player. I integrate models like Long Term Athletic Development (LTAD) and Côté’s DMSP guidelines. Although I never prescribe a ‘one size fits all’ ‘linear type approach’, such models, although different in nature, support and embrace the physiological, biological and psychological domains.
My Top Beliefs for Development:
- Physical talent alone is unlikely to lead to excellence.
- Fun is primarily associated with immediate success in young participants.
- Elite performance is underpinned by an array of factors (social, physical, technical, tactical and psychological).
- Social & economic factors and family influence affects participation and excellence.
- Fundamental movement skills and physical literacy are essential as they underpin technical development and the occurrence of injury.
- From a physical perspective, it’s important to train the 5 Ss: Skill, Speed, Suppleness, Strength and Stamina.
- Talent is not inherited.
- Early successes aren’t always a predictor of long-term success.
- There are windows of opportunity and trainability during development.
- Deliberate play and practice must be employed during stages of development.
- Praise effort over achievement to build a growth mind-set.
- Self-Mastery Goals are essential in development.
“Young players out there. Always give your best, that’s all you can do. You never know what might happen in this game” – Gary Player
The Assessment Process: Our 1st Hour together.
Don’t know how to improve your golf swing? Practising hard but handicap staying the same? Ripping your driver but scoring badly?
Our first encounter together will be a thorough 60-minute assessment that will show you exactly what is needed to improve your golf. The assessment is completely personalised to your standard and therefore suitable for everyone.
For me to help you improve your golf and achieve outstanding results I must understand how your mind and body works. I must see you game tendencies and your ball flight patterns to find that bridge, that missing link to fulfil your potential. As you know, your personality is unique to you, and it follows that you bring your own unique combination of core mental strengths and weaknesses to golf. Just by being you. After 60 minutes you will be presented with a suggested plan of improvement showing you the key areas of your technique and game that need improving to fulfil your potential and goals.
‘We now have clarity on today…who you are and what you do… and tomorrow…who you want to be and what you want to achieve’