First clinic of the year – Short Game MasterClass 1
Friday April 20th – 14.00-18.30
The golf season is almost here. Get yours off to a scoring start!
You are invited to my first clinic of the year.
Ask yourself these questions?
- Are you hitting the ball well enough tee to green, but not scoring as well as you should or need?
- Do you duff, fat, or thin the ball around the green?
- Do hitting pitch and chip shots cause your worry or anxiety?
- Do you have any fear when hitting a pitch over a hazard?
- Are you losing to your playing partners because of their superior scrambling skills!?
- Are you missing greens, and not getting up and down enough?
- Fed up of throwing shots away around the green!?
- Do you want to shoot better scores and get your handicap down more?
- Do you ever wonder how the tour pro’s hit that lovely low spinning shot around the green?
- Or do you simply need and want a better short game for your best golfing year yet!?
If one or more of these statements is true, then my first clinic of the year is designed for you!?
This is not like your normal golf lesson with me, this is a clinic. A whole afternoon of short Game instruction and quality practice. Come along for a half day of expert instruction and practice that will teach you a lifetime of scoring skills. When did you last practice your short game for 4 1/2 hours?
How does this clinic work?
- Importance of the short game – understand some basic short game numbers,
- Scoring skills tests – get a baseline of your ability,
- Personal improvement sessions for better skill and control of your golf ball when chipping and pitching
- Club selection and distance control
- Re-test your skill
Early Bird payment booking discount of £64 paid before April 1st 2018
All payments made by April 12th
Bring a ‘new friend’ and you receive 25% off original price
I sincerely hope you will grab this opportunity and join me for what is sure to be a fun and rewarding experience.
P.S – This clinic isn’t a SHOULD, it’s a MUST .
P.P.S – Get a better Short Game this summer, and help lower your scores
Email me now to confirm your place – email@example.com